Contact Epic Games Customer Service
Epic Games Phone Numbers and Emails
Customer Service Number:
Epic Games Emails:
Epic Games Contact Information
Epic Games Website:
Epic Games Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Epic Games International S.à r.l.
Atrium Business Park,
33 rue du Puits Romain,
Epic Games International S.à r.l.
Platz 3, 6039 Root,
How to Contact Epic Games Customer Support?
PissedConsumer provides the following Epic Games contacts including a phone number and various email addresses.
Epic Games email addresses:
DMCA inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal - email@example.com
Media - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, PissedConsumer provides the following Epic Games headquarters address:
Epic Games, Inc.
620 Crossroads Blvd.
Cary, North Carolina 27518
Epic Games support can also be reached through the company’s various social media pages including Facebook, Twitter (@EpicGames), and Instagram.
The website doesn’t exactly specify an Epic Games customer service phone number. However, if you have any legal questions you may reach out via phone number (919) 854-0070. The company advises its players to first visit the help center and FAQs page provided on the website for answers to the company’s common questions.
Summary of Epic Games Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Epic Games Customer Service?
- “Trouble linking accounts”
- “I need to change my account region however I have already made purchases on Epic Games”
- “CAnt find my account”
Product/ Service Question:
- “It's not letting me get in a game”
- “I need to get vbucks back”
Request for Information Question:
- “To ask a question”
- “To talk about an account”
- “I need help with my account”
- “Gift card”
- “Bought a card won't work”
- “Giftcard issues”
- “Epic want let me refund one of my skins”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I did not get my vbucks from a bundle”
- “Did not receive vbucks i got be gift card”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Issue with payments”
- “Payment gone wrong”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel Fornite. I have tried canceling many times inthe past year but with no success. It still comes out of my account every month and has not been played in a while”
- “Cancel a purchase”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Help changing a email”
- “Poor customer service”
- “I need to speek to the manager”
- “Customer service”
Website/ Application Question:
- “A user has been sending my young son to *** sites”
- “Problem not being solved after several attempts to contact through site.”
- “A job”
- “How do u get a job”
- “For he could give me a job in epic games and I can get a lot of Vbox and a limited edition skins that no one has”
- “Mistaken purchase”
- “To ask something”
Account, Fortnite Video Game, Fortnite V Bucks Gift Card
Pros: Fortnite, Game is fun, Great games, Just give me my v-bucks, Good game fun
Cons: Terrible customer service, Cant talk to a real human for customer service, Its hard to contact you guys, Lost my money, Hackers
Epic Games is ranked 64 out of 616 in Games and Movies category
USA, UK, Australia, Europe, Canada, Worldwide
Compare Epic Games To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.