Verified Buyer

2.0

To keep it short, a few months ago, I contacted you guys about my account that has been hacked. 22 nxssy is the user and you can ask me anything or ask for any information about the account, the first ever email was valvucciomelanie@***.com and the 2nd email was akafishguy30@***.com and I would prefer if you only involve my email, (akafishguy30@***.com).

I can provide you with a few receipt codes like these ones: A72996****, S211206****294651, F138714**** and F136468****. These are the 'Invoice ID's' but I really just want my account back.

I am aware you don't really care how much I spent on that account but it was something like £170 last time I checked. Please message me back on my email and try to help me because I have had that account for over 3 years and I don't have it anymore.

I will be appreciative of any help you give me to get my account back so please try to do something about it.

Thank you if you can.

User's recommendation: Help them in every way possible and don't just hand them account information without them showing proof.

Epic Games Pros: Fun, Addictive game, Good game fun.

Epic Games Cons: Getting hacked easily even with 2 step verification, Wait time for response, No one helped me, Lost my account and need to talk to someone.

Location: Liverpool, England