Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.3

Update by user Jun 08, 2020

After dealing with this problem all day between Xbox Support and Epic Games Support, I am thinking about pressing the issue as soon as possible to the CEO of Epic Games. I still can't seem to convenience them that I'm in the right, when I have proof that was given and confirmed by Xbox Support that a request for a refund via Xbox, never happened. And for the past 2 days, I can't to tell anybody at Epic Games that; that is the truth.

Update by user Jun 08, 2020

Still haven't heard anything back from anybody at Epic Games!

Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2020

I purchased a skin called Hopper from the game Fortnite on April 12th 2020 a few days later it was removed from my locker and I wasn't able to use the skin after removal. I have spoken with Xbox Support earlier, and they have proven that the money I used was for 1,000 V-Bucks and it was dated on April 12th 2020 and the purchase was successful and it was not refunded.

Now that I've spoken to Epic Support, they've told me that they can't reverse the refund because it was made via Xbox/Microsoft but it was confirmed that a refund was never requested via Xbox nor Fortnite.

I have spoken with almost 4 Xbox support assistants, and they have all told me that refund was never requested via Xbox and I have 2 emails from them confirming this. And now I'm being told that I purchased the V-Bucks from an unauthorized fraudulent reseller which I can also prove that I did in fact purchased the V-Bucks from Xbox.

Product or Service Mentioned: Epic Games Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Epic Games Pros: Some games are good.

Epic Games Cons: Very poor service help, Need an answer, Wait time for response, Very stupid.

Comments