Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

My account got hacked can you help me get it back

My account got hacked can you please help me get it back i spent more than 500$ on it

5 answers
#1978537
My fortnite account has been hacked. My email no longer works to log into account and I got an email that says it’s been successfully changed. I didn’t authorise that. All the skins and v-bucks have been taken. Can I get into it again?
#1919786
My account hot *** can you plz help me get it back my dad spent more the 100 dollars on my email is jonebig23@***.com
Can I get one refund I buy something I hate and it nothing me so much thx my user is Xx snipes yt x box bye
try putting my account on nintendo switch and what I present to appear another account that is not mine
My epic is INOT_KINGZYT can u please get my acc back this kid hacked me an he keep sighing me out and can u please help
View more answers (4)
Advertisements

How I can sign in?

by Kikin K

I can't get in my fortnite account. My pasword or email doesn't work or I can't proof I am not a bot (if I am sign in) Please help email: fortnitebiznis@***.com

grotto

by Loreto

grotto is blocked by us can you see if you can open for us please

Can I have every skin in the game my username is tamerlobster975

I want every skin in the game

#2011969
I want every skin in the game my username is TTVPANCAKE34 please I need all the skins please epic game can you please gift all the skins

Can I merge my 3 accounts please

by Aubrianna

I need all my skins and all of my emails everything that's in there on all the accounts make it take everything away and passed it to you_capital a box bumI need all of my skins and all of my emails everything that's in there on all the accounts make it take everything away and pass it to you_capital a box *** making have to go

How can I get my refund

by Kimarie

View

How do I get back my loot from save the world?

My son dropped loot whilst trying to organise weapon's and someone whom I have reported, stole all if and wouldn't give me back.

#2012294

Unfortunately, Epic Games does not provide any information about how to get back the loot from Save the World on the company website. You may contact the Epic Games support team by emailing them at fortnitehelp.epicgames.com.
View

Why is my fortnite not working?

#2012637
Epic Games provides the troubleshooting steps at epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c75/technical-support-c118/how-to-fix-fortnite-crash-and-technical-issues-a3893.
If you still need any assistance with your account, please contact the Epic Games customer care team via the support form at epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us.
View

Cannot get to link my PlayStation and Epic account.

by Jalia

I cannot get to link my PlayStation and epic account together. It saying that my epic account was previously linked to a different external account.

And it can be rekindled to the old external account and not a new one.

And I’m using my old account. So why can’t I get link my accounts?

Hi

by Therron

Can you put the l emote in the item shop please

Fortnite skins lost

by Gilbert. R

My ps4 reset and my son lost all his skins on fortnite. How do I get them back.i spend a lot of money over time to get them

View

how can i get the game or my money back

i cant get subnatica but i brought it before on this account and now i want to play it and i cant play it

#1998991
According to the Epic Games help section, to request a refund please follow these steps:
  • on your Account page, click on Transactions;
  • find the game you would like to refund;
  • click to expand the order and to see Playtime;
  • if the game is eligible for a self refund, you should see a Request Refund button.

To get more information about your game, please contact the Epic Games customer care team via the support form at epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us.
View

How do I get a refund after purchasing v-bucks on the epic games website

I ordered v-bucks on the website and my v-bucks hasn’t arrived into my account on my ps4

#1999712
According to the Epic Games help section, V-Buck balance may change depending on what platform you're on. Please check your purchase details in the order history on your console. If you see your purchase, you can fill out a support ticket with Epic games at epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us.

How can i get 100,000 vbucks plizz

#2000424
According to Epic Games Support, in Battle Royale, you can get V-Bucks either by purchasing them directly or by earning them through the Free Pass and/or Battle Pass.
To purchase V-Bucks in-game:
  • Go to the STORE tab;
  • Select the amount of V-Bucks you want to purchase;
  • Click Purchase to go to your platform’s check-out system From there, complete and place your order.

Each season all players are given access to the Free Pass and the option to purchase the Battle Pass. Both passes allow you to earn V-Bucks as you progress through levels of the Battle Pass.
For further assistance please contact Epic Games Support by submitting the ticket on the company website or via their social media networks.

Can you send me 1500 vbucks that wasn't included in the marigold bundle

Hi epic games I bought the Marigold bundle and I didnt get my 1500 vbucks included

#1995789
According to the Epic Games help section, V-Buck balance may change depending on what platform you're on. However, any content purchased with your V-Bucks will be available across platforms.
To get more information about your Epic Games account, please contact the Epic Games customer care team via the support form at epicgames.com/help/en-US/.

2FA won’t enable

by Tessy

I have filed all three steps triple authentication and it still won’t enable to FA. I have spent hours trying to do this.

Can someone just *** do it!!! Dave

Can y’all make an emote for 150 v-buck

I have 150 v-buck and all the emotes are 200 and higher

#1996826
Unfortunately, Epic Games does not provide any information if they are going to change the price for emotes on the company website. Please contact the Epic Games customer care team for assistance. You should be able to reach out to them via the support form at epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us.

Can u please get my account back link on my main PS4 account has over 100 skins

Got unlink and everytime I do main email that i switch it too gives me a default account

#1993351
To get your account back, you may try to reset your Epic Games password:
  • open your Epic Games Launcher or go to epicgames.com;
  • click Sign In on the top right corner;
  • click SIGN IN WITH EPIC GAMES;
  • click Forgot Your Password;
  • enter the email associated with your account in the Email Address field;
  • in the password reset email, click Reset Password, or copy and paste the link into your browser to go to the page;
  • enter a new password into the New Password field;
  • enter the same password in the Verify New Password field;
  • click Reset Password.

If you cannot get your account back, please contact the Epic Games customer care team via the support form at epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us.
View

Why band from mobile I think that was dumb

#1991652
According to the information stated at nytimes.com, Apple and Google removed the Fortnite app from their app stores since Epic Games violated their policies. Epic replied with a lawsuit.

I need a refund

by Kc

I was trading with a guy on rocket leauge and he said he could duplicate my items so I trusted him and gave him Some items I was wondering if I can get a refund my PlayStation is dryheat122

Questions 140