Verified Reviewer

I have a charge of $83.98 on my Discover card that I neither made nor authorized. Upon contacting Epic Games customer service, the only response I got was that the representative saw no unauthorized charges on my account.

First, I have no account with Epic Games. I am 71 yrs old and do not play their games. Secondly, I am the only user on my Discover card, so if there is a charge that I did not make, it is an unauthorized purchase. Further, I asked to have my CC information removed from their system permanently.

To that request, I got NO response. I most likely made a one-time purchase in the past for my grandson, but I did not authorize continued, unauthorized purchases nor for them to maintain my CC number in their system for their continued use.

User's recommendation: DO NOT EVER GUVE THEM YOUR CC INFORMATION!!!

Preferred solution: In addition to a full refund, I want my CC information deleted from their system so this cannot happen again..

Epic Games Cons: No one helped me.

Comments

can u make a king von person in fortnite pls that would be pushin p

Epic Games Reviews