Verified Buyer

I was wondering if you would be able to assist me. I bought a fortnite v-bucks voucher for my sons friend for his birthday.

He has a x box he tried to load it onto his fortnite account several times and it wouldn't work.

As you can imagine I was quite embarrassed so I gave him £15 in cash for his birthday & took the voucher back. My son then tried it on his account several times, it still wouldn't load.

We then went back to the shop they checked that the card had definitely been loaded with £15.99 & were very apologetic. They explained to me this happens on a number of occasions they are not allowed to refund the money as it's all down to epic games & I had to contact you.

Unfortunately I'm out of pocket twice & after just loosing my job I really would like my £15.99 that's owed to me as what I purchased has a fault.

I would really appreciate if you could assist me. Please see the attached gaming card & receipt...

Comments